Hope everyone had a Good Christmas!
With left over Ham I decided to make some potato Souffles with it and they turned out a nice wee delicious lunch treat.
2 medium size potatoes – boiled and mashed
4 Spring onions – chopped finely
Grated Cheddar Cheese – depends on your taste (I used a good handful)
Leftover Cooked Ham
1 Tbsp Flour to bind
butter to coat ramekins
Salt & Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
- Add mashed potatoes, spring onions, ham and cheese to a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Separate eggs yolks from whites and add yolks to mixing bowl and mix together with some seasoning. If mixture is too wet add a little flour to help combine.
- Whisk up egg Whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the mixture then pour into some buttered ramekins. Sprinkle some paprika on top.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 220 deg for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top.