Oriental Duck Rice Paper Wraps with Hoisin Sauce Dip
3 x Spring Roll Wrappers – Rice paper (use how many you like)
6 slices cooked duck (I used my fav from Rannoch Smokery)
Cucumber strips no skin
Kalette leaves (1 per roll) chopped – or you can use Kale
Hoisin Sauce (I used blue dragon – my fav)
- Take each rice paper and lay into lukewarm water until transparent, for about 30 secs
- Remove and pat dry, lay ingredients longways and roll.
- Trim ends and serve with some Hoisin sauce. Yummy.
Of course you could put anything in these wraps, prawn and sweet chilli is another favourite.
Using my Rainbow Carrots and lovely Beetroots from my local Farmers I wanted a lovely salad for lunch today as the sun was shining, I had recently bought some Smoked Duck Breast from my local farm store which was already cooked, so combining everything I had the most amazing Saturday lunch Salad.
1 Cooked Duck Breast (from Fencebay) – sliced
1 Carrot – sliced longways into thin strips
1 Beetroot – sliced thinly
Fresh Salad leaves (of your choice)
Small handful of Feta Cheese
Small handful of Walnuts
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp Good Olive oil
1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- Mix together salad leaves, carrot, beetroot, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Place salad mix onto a plate
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and sprinkle crushed walnuts over top.
- Place sliced Duck breast on top and drizzle Hoisin sauce over duck.
This is do tasty and quick, very healthy and amazing flavour sensation in your mouth. All in 5 minutes. Yummy!