A great way to start your day, or a fab brunch recipe. Nice and healthy and full of superfoods, what could be better?
Handful of Spinach
Handful of smoked pancetta cubes
2 tbsp of sweetcorn
1/2 avocado – chopped
Grated cheese – Handful
Salt & pepper to taste
- Grease your muffin tin and preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Roughly fry your pancetta cubes in a little oil and pat dry
- Lay the spinach leaves at the bottom of your muffin tin
- Then add in the pancetta, avocado and sweetcorn
- Whisk the eggs and season with salt & pepper
- Pour into the muffin tin then top with some cheese and chopped spinach.
- Bake for approx 20 mins. Yummy!