A very tasty mix up for dinner tonight, and somehow it just went together! This was me using leftovers again, very tasteful.
1/2 Sweet potato
2 small Beetroot’s
1/2 cup sweetcorn
1/2 tin of Black Eyed Peas
1 Turkey Breast – cut into chunks
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
Zest and Juice from 1/2 lime
Handful of coriander
- Roast in a tin the sweet potato and beetroot at 220 deg for 30-35 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix 1 tbsp of olive oil, garlic, chilli powder and lime juice/zest together, this will be your drizzle.
- Season the turkey with salt & pepper and fry gently until browned all over. Remove from heat.
- Place the black eyed beans and sweetcorn on hob and gently heat through (4 mins)
- Once roasted veg is ready, mix everything together with the oil mixture and serve with coriander on top.
Tuck into this beautiful mix which is also healthy and very filling too!