Handful of King Prawns
Handful of Mussels
Handful of Crayfish
100g Tin tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato passata
1 Chilli – diced
1 clove garlic – chopped
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1 splash of white wine (approx 30ml)
Handful of Basil – chopped
Wholegrain Rice Vermicelli
1. Heat some oil in a pan and heat through the prawns, crayfish and mussels for a few minutes along with the chilli and garlic.
2. Add in the tomatoes, tomato passata, white wine and Brown sugar reduce the heat to a simmer, and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile place Vermicelli in a bowl and cover with boiling water, let sit for 4 minutes.
4. Drain the vermicelli and add to the seafood tomato mix then add the basil, cook for a further minute.
5. Serve with a lovely glass a Chardonnay.