Makes 8 portions
I cheated a bit with this one and bought shop bought pastry. (Jus-~Rol) 1 x box
1 Jar Nutella
1 egg for glazing
a little flour for rolling.
1. Take out pastry from packet and split into 4 or 5 sections, Roll each section out to desired size using a little flour on surface to prevent sticking, you don’t want the pastry too thick or too thin.
2. Take one section of the pastry and spread nutella evenly over top, take next section of pastry and lay on top, then again spread with nutella etc, etc, keep on layering and spreading until you come to your last pastry layer and just lay that on top.
3. Take a large cutter or something circular like a cake tin lid to cut around pastry stack and make nice and neat all the way around.
4. Now come the tricky bit, take a small glass and position in the middle, the cut out your sections evenly.
5. Now take each section pull towards you slightly and twist about 3 times and seal the end.
6. Once all sections have been done, brush with some egg wash for the glaze.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown. (or as per packet instructions)
8. Break up sections and serve once cooled….oh so yummy!!!!