Makes 4 – approx 110 calories per muffin
4 Turkey Rashers – low fat
3 eggs – whisked
1 pepper (of your choice) – chopped
2 spring onions – chopped
handful chives – chopped finely
ground black pepper to taste
2 handfuls of Baby Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg. Lightly fry turkey in a pan for 5 mins with light spray oil.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and add chives and pepper
3. Spray muffin tray with light oil to prevent sticking. To layer up, place turkey rashers on bottom of each muffin case (I used a cutter to shape them circular so they fit in perfectly), then place the baby spinach in and top with pepper and spring onions.
4. Pour into each one the egg mixture and bake for approx 20 mins.
5. Serve on a bed of spinach….yummy!