Peanut Butter Yummy Cookies – So healthy, so yummy, so full of goodness.
2 tbsp apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp molasses (if you don’t have this, you can use maple syrup)
300g oats or oatbran
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
Handful of chocolate chips
Handful of coconut flakes
1. Mash the bananas, then add all the other WET ingredients
2. Add in oats and baking powder and mix well. (should become quite stiff)
3. Add in chocolate chips and coconut flakes and mix well.
4. Scoop onto a baking tray or nonstick baking sheet and press down. Thickness to your desire, I made mine about 1cm.
5. Bake in oven for approx 25mins. Let cool then cut up into desired pieces.
Yummy….great for a post or pre workout snack.