Makes approx 12
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup gluten flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
100g butter – melted
300ml low fat cream
50ml water (if needed)
1. Preheat oven to 190 deg.
2. Sift together the flours and baking powder
3. Make a well in the middle and pour all the liquids and mix to a dough.
4. Scatter some coconut flour onto the bench, tip out dough and give it a quick knead
5. Pat out into a rectangle shape and cut into 12 pieces.
6. You can either flatten them out (approx 2cm deep) or make then into a oval shape (not too big)
7. Bake for approx 12 minutes. Serve with a sugar free jam.
Approx 4 carbs per scone.