At only 313 calories per portion it’s a fab low cal dinner. (serves 2)
2 tsp olive oil
1 leek – trimmed and finely sliced
250g minced turkey breast
finely grated zest of 1/4 lemon
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat oil in frying pan and fry off the leeks for about 3-4 mins until softened, remove and leave to cool for 5 mins
2. Add into the leeks the turkey, lemon zest, salt and pepper and mix well. Make into burger shapes 4 approx small burgers.
3. Lightly fry for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
For the Chips:-
2 medium potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into chunky chip size
2. Put chips into a bowl and toss in oil, salt, pepper and paprika and mix well to coat.
3. scatter onto oiled baking tray and bake for approx 30 minutes ot until golden brown and softened
Serve with some salad and tomato relish.
I have also made these burgers removing the lemon zest and putting in chilli, also very tasty.